Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Malibu Pilates Chair

Okay, I admit it, I fell for the infomercial about this. I like pilates but feel I can't do it at a gym because I don't want to compete against others. Plus, I'm so inflexible it hurts! Then I saw this on tv and thought it looked good. I like the size it..small, and I like the exercises. It arrived yesterday..I bought it from e-bay at half the info price...and slowly put it together. It wasn't difficult at all to set up. Last night I watched the beginners DVD and it didn't look too bad. I tried it today after I though the med had worn off. I really liked it. The 20 minutes FLEW by. There is a longer more difficult workouts, but for now I need to stick with this one. SO, here is my activity that I will be done 20 minutes a day all this month. Hopefully I will vanish, not it.

4 comments:

  1. Please don't vanish... we will miss you..
    Have fun with your new chair... looks exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about ordering one of these as well. You may just be a good salesperson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do get one, get it from e-bay. If you want the person I ordered from, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep posting on Plurk about your success with the pilates chair....I'm interested as well. Were you exercising any before? or is this a brand new start?

    ReplyDelete